- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Williston Police Department announces the following arrests:
* Abraham D. Sanford, 33, of Northwest 1st Avenue, Williston, was charged with grand theft auto, criminal use of personal identification information (3 counts) and criminal mischief.
According to reports, he allegedly stole a pickup truck, tried to use two ATM cards, which the machine kept when he could not get the PIN right, then used a credit card at a convenience store to purchase gasoline.
* June Arlene Keene, 73, of Elfers was arrested on a Pasco County warrant after a traffic stop by local police.
* Crish G. Hernandez, 18, of Southeast 5th Terrace, Williston, was charged with lewdness exposure of organs after he was observed urinating in public.
* Donald L. Wyant, 47, of Southeast 8th Avenue, Williston, was charged with domestic battery after an incident at a home on Southeast 2nd Avenue.
* Lorrie A. Jones, 48, of Williston Arms Drive, was arrested on a Levy County warrant for synthetic narcotic possession.