The Williston Police Department lists the following arrests:
* Pedro Cortez, 22, of Southeast Sixth Street, Williston, was arrested for no valid driver's license after being stopped for speeding on Northeast Fourth Avenue.
* Elder Leonel Alvarado Alba, 23, of Southeast Third St., Williston, was charged with DUI (alcohol) and no valid driver's license after being stopped for weaving in and out of lane on Northeast U.S. Highway 27.
* Bayron Cano Cifuentes, 25, of Northwest 141 Court, Williston, was charged with no driver's license after being stopped on East Noble Avenue for having an inoperable brake light.
* Christopher Shayne Gray, 29, of Jacksonville, was charged with attaching a license plate not assigned to a vehicle after being stopped on North Main Street for making an improper turn.
* Roger W. Foster, 27, of Zephyrhills, was arrested on an active warrant out of Pasco County after police conducted a traffic stop.
* Solas Olga Latica Merida, 23, of Northwest 170th Terrace, Williston, was charged with not having a driver's license after being stopped for having a broken tail light cover. She allegedly stated she had never had a driver's license.
* Thomas Lee Ellis, 30, of Northeast 101st Terrace, Archer, was charged with driving with a suspended license (habitual traffic offender) after being stopped for having no tag attached to the vehicle.