- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Williston Police Dept. reports the following arrests:
* Mark Richard Billings, 27, of Northeast 124th Terrace, Williston, was charged with DUI after being stopped for weaving on the road.
* Macario Solis Herrera, 31, of Southeast 5th Terrace, Williston, was charged with disorderly intoxication and breach of peace after he was pounding on the door of a house on Northeast 1st Avenue. He could not tell the officer where he lived.
* Julio Martinez, 25, of Northeast 62nd Place, Bronson, was charged with no valid driver's license after being checked for stopping in the middle lane with no signal.
* Otis Lerner Wiggins, 32, of Chattahoochee, was charged with grand theft auto and driving while license suspended or revoked after being stopped by Officer James Tegart, who recognized the tag number as having been reported stolen out of Alachua County.
* Robert Leon Dees, 40, of Gainesville, was charged with domestic violence after an incident at a residence on Southeast 4th Terrace in Williston.