The Williston Police Department reports the following arrests:
• Roberto A. Olivares, 31, of Gainesville was charged with not having a valid driver’s license on July 17.
• Drew Michael Myhree of NE 10th Blvd., Williston, was charged July 21 on an Alachua County warrant for negligent manslaughter, Vehicular DUI cause of death to human or unborn child.
• Lawrence Robert Ludeman, 59, of NW 1st Street, Williston was arrested July 21 and charged with driving while license suspended or revoked.
• Jonathan David Monteith, 22, of Ocala was arrested on a Marion County warrant for possession of cannabis on July 17.
• Javier Gerson, 22, of NE 65th Lane, Williston was charged with no driver’s license on July 17.
• Jacoby Span, 21, of NE 37th Place, Williston was charged July 18 with possession of cocaine.
•ee^Lorena Donn, 34, of Norcross, Ga. was charged with no driver’s license July 22.
• David Allen DeVerlarde, 56, of San Diego, Calif. was charged July 22 with possession of marijuana, less than 20 grams.
• Andrea Moore, 38, of Chula Vista, Calif., was charged with possession of marijuana, less than 20 grams on July 22.