- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Saturday, December 20
* Angel House Thrift store is open on Saturdays, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Located at Holy Family Parish, 17353 N.E. 27A, Williston
* Williston Green Clovers, Juniors 4H Club, 9 a.m., Methodist Church, Williston, 213 W. Noble Ave.
* Gospel Sing, 1:30 p.m., Highland Baptist Church, Morriston on CR 326 just east of SR 121.
Monday, December 22
* Lions Club 7:30 p.m., Lions Club 401 S.E. Sixth Ave.
* Levy Veterans Support Group, 7 p.m., Williston City Hall.
* AA Meeting, 7:30 p.m., Thompson Hall at St. Barnabas Episcopal Church.
* CRA, 5:15 p.m. City Hall.
* Williston Senior Singles, Top of the Hill restaurant at 6:30 p.m. Alan Levine 226-2466 or Virginia Corbin 528-5407.
Tuesday, December 23
* Piecemakers, 9 a.m., Presbyterian Church.
* Rotary Club of Williston, First Presbyterian Church, Noon.
* Police Explorers, 6:30 p.m., Fire Department.
* Boy Scouts and Cub Scouts, 7 p.m., First United Methodist Church.
* AA - Alcoholics Anonymous, 7:30 Midway Plaza, 13451 NE Hwy 27 Alt. Maresa, 352-528-9041 or 352-361-5541.
* Weight Watchers Meeting, 5-6 p.m., First Presbyterian of Williston, 247 N.E. First St.
* Transitions Weight Loss Classes: 5:30 p.m. at Nature Coast Hospital Conference Room. Call Lynn at 352-558-4036.
* Levy Democratic Executive Committee, 7 p.m., Bronson Town Hall.
* Williston Airport Committee, 7 p.m. Williston City Hall
* Planning & Zoning Commission, 6 p.m., City Hall.
Wednesday, December 24
* Penny Bingo, Williston Senior Center, 521 N.W. First Ave., Williston, 9:30 - 12:30, new days, new hours, new prices, trained callers. Nancy 528-2125.
* Story time with Cousin Vicki & Jenny Rodgers 9:30 & 10:00 Preschool music program with Sara Nussel. Williston Public Library.
* Tax Collector services available, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., trailer on SW First Street, opposite Police Station.
* Levy County Amateur Radio Society, 8:30 p.m. 147.390/R, (Chiefland Repeater).
* AA Men’s Meeting, 7:30 Midway Plaza. 13451 NW Hwy 27A, Maresa, 528-9041 or 352-361-5541.
Friday, December 26
* Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Support Group, Fridays at 3 p.m. Call 486-3305.
* AA Open Study, 7:30 p.m., Town Hall, Bronson.