How often has the doorbell rung or a child interrupted you while you were cooking, causing you to forget about the chicken you left sizzling on the stove - until smoke filled the house?
If this sounds familiar, I hope you'll read on, because you're running the risk of having a dangerous fire. Chief Lamar Stegall of the Williston Fire Department often talks to people about the ways they can stay safe in their homes. Too often, we have that talk after they've suffered a damaging fire.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Williston Pioneer, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Williston Pioneer and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.