- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The following people were arrested as suspects in crimes. Until a person is convicted, they are presumed innocent.
* Nacola M. Brown, 23, of Chiefland was arrested Nov. 16 for conspiracy to sell crack cocaine, child neglect and misdemeanor possession of marijuana. Bond $22,500.
* John Stevenson, 53, of Williston was arrested Nov. 17 for domestic aggravated battery. Bond $50,000.
* Phillip T. Walker, 54, of Inglis was arrested Nov. 16 for driving while under the influence of alcohol (DUI). Bond $2,000.
* Constance M. Wainwright, 36, of Melrose was arrested Nov. 16 on an Alachua County warrant for failure to register motor vehicle and driving while license suspended or revoked. Bond $5,000.
* James Ethridge, 19, of Morriston was arrested Nov. 16 for obstruction of justice. Bond $1,000.
* Jeffrey Browning, 49, of Dunnellon was arrested Nov. 18 for DUI, disorderly intoxication and driving with an expired tag. Bond $8,500.
* Laonia M. Carter, 45, of Chiefland was arrested Nov. 18 for domestic aggravated assault. She was released on her own recognizance.
* Lorenzo Johnson, 43, of Gainesville was arrested on a writ of bodily attachment for non-support. Purge $1,200.
The following people were arrested as being suspected of failure to appear (FTA) or violation of probation (VOP). The original charge is listed next to the ?FTA? or ?VOP.?
* Curtis Mayes, 46, of Bronson, FTA-possession of drug paraphernalia.
* David Ray Puckett, 41, of Williston, two counts of FTA-possession of controlled substance, FTA-possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Eli C. Cannon, 32, of Chiefland, FTA-grand theft.
* Michael Hawkins, 46, of Bronson, FTA-misdemeanor possession of marijuana.
* Shirley Wiggins, 40, of Bronson, VOP-driving while license suspended or revoked (DWLSR).
* Casey Buesing, 23, of Cedar Key, VOP-battery and VOP-resisting arrest without violence.
* Joseph Morgan, 30, of Newberry, VOP-possession of a controlled substance.
* Leon Davis, 25, of Chiefland VOP-possession of a firearm by a felon.
* William Munk, 20, of Bronson, VOP-grand theft and VOP-fleeing and attempting to elude arrest.
* Tyler Tolomeo, 19, of Morriston, VOP-grand theft, VOP-burglary, VOP-possession of marijuana and VOP-possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Edward J. Labretone, 38, of Inglis, VOP-DWLSR/habitual traffic offender.