The Levy County Sheriff’s Office reports the following arrests:
• June 3, Marcelo Bernal Buenaventura, 30, Morriston, FTA no DL. Bond $2,500.
• June 2, Michael David Carmichael, 27, Cross City, VOP battery, VOP RWOV, RWV. Bond $35,000.
• May 31, Juan Segundo Constanza, 22, Chiefland, two counts battery, burglary. Bond $150,000
• May 31, Nichole Michelle Fain, 34, Inglis, domestic battery, RWOV. Bond $6,000.
• June 4, Lorenza Haynes, 37, Williston, domestic battery, theft. Bond $2,000.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Williston Pioneer, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Williston Pioneer and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.