- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Levy County Drug Task Force continued to arrest suspects from drug buys made earlier in the Williston area.
* Harold Monroe Dallas, 21, of Northeast 23rd Place, Williston, was charged with two counts of possession of more than 20 grams of cannabis and sale of cannabis after alleged sales to a confidential source on July 11 and July 14 in the 21300 block of Northeast 35th Street. Total bond was $45,000.
* Harold Eugene Brown Jr., 27, of Northeast 210th Court, Williston, was charged with three counts of possession of crack cocaine, two counts of sale of crack cocaine and one count of sale of crack cocaine within 1,000 feet of a school after sales to a confidential source on March 26, March 28 and July 14. Total bond was $85,000.
* Yashica Shanail Porter, 25, of Northeast 208th Terrace, Williston, was charged with two counts of possession of crack cocaine and two counts of sale of crack cocaine after sales to a confidential source on April 15, and April 22. Total bond was $30,000.
* Samuel Ortiz-Hernandez, 21, of Northeast 157th Terrace, Williston, was arrested on an order for pickup from Marion County for no driver's license, and for no driver's license here, after he allegedly ran a red light at Northeast U.S. Highway 41 and Northeast U.S. 27 and was followed to the area of Northeast 141st Avenue by the people he allegedly cut off. When deputies arrived, he refused to stop and continued to drive slowly around the neighborhood. Eventually he was stopped and taken into custody. Bond on the Levy charge for no license was $1,000, but he was ordered held for Marion County.
* Mary E. Wood, 53, of Williston, was charged with theft after she allegedly stole 25 Oxycodone pills from a residence on Northeast 30th Lane. Bond was $2,500.
* Isaiah Donaldson, 55, of Southwest 6th Street, Chiefland, was charged with uttering forged counterfeit bill after an incident at the South Chevron, 607 S. Main St., Chiefland. He allegedly exchanged a fake $20 for two $10 at the station.
He was released on his own recognizance.
* Tommie Lee Hall, 40, of Southwest 1st Drive, Chiefland, was charged with retail theft after he allegedly stole four pairs of shorts from Wal-Mart. Bond was $5,000.
* Jesse E. Young, 34, of Southwest 10th Circle, Chiefland, was charged with driving while knowing license was suspended or revoked and giving a false name to a law enforcement officer after being stopped for following too closely in the 100 block of South Main Street. Bond was $15,000.
* Nevel T. Thompson, 34, of Alt. U.S. 27, Chiefland, was charged with driving while knowing license was suspended or revoked after being stopped for pulling a trailer with no tag. Bond was $2,500.
* Jacqueline W. Williams, 25, of Archer, was charged with possession of a prescription drug without a prescription, driving while license suspended or revoked and possession of less than 20 grams of cannabis after being stopped for having a tag light out at County Road 318 in the area of Northeast 210th Terrace. Bond was $11,000.
* Jephthat Darin Burton, 18, of East Main Street, Bronson, was charged with dealing in stolen property after a burglary on East Main Street in Bronson. Bond was $5,000.
* Henry H. Cannon, 31, of Northeast 87th Place, Bronson, domestic battery by strangulation. Bond was $25,000.
* Kenny E. Strong, Northwest 37th Avenue, Chiefland, domestic battery, released on own recognizance.
* Nicholas Lee Bailey, 19, of East Main Street, Bronson, domestic battery and resisting arrest without violence after running from officers. Total bond $5,000.
* David A. Thomas Jr., 38, of Northeast 145th Avenue, Williston, domestic battery and aggravated assault.
* Vickie S. Markham, 51, of Archer, domestic battery and battery, released on own recognizance.
* Melvin Walker, 58, of Northeast 85th Street, Williston, domestic battery. Bond was $7,500.
* James Raymond Rowe, 22, of Debra Avenue, Inglis, domestic battery and criminal mischief. Total bond $7,500.
* Sherri Latanya Primous, 34, of Northeast 49th Place, Williston, violation of probation, fraud, false statement to obtain unemployment compensation funds. No bond.
* Eddie Lee Woods Jr., 44, of North Pine Street, Bronson, violation of probation, driving while license suspended or revoked. No bond.
* James R. Rowe, 22, of Southeast 196th Lane, Dunnellon, violation of probation, possession of marijuana. No bond.
* Kevin Jeron Woodard, 24, of Southeast 114th Place, Archer, contempt of court, criminal mischief under $200, released on own recognizance.
* Maxwell James Lamb, 22, of Cedar Cove Road, Dunnellon, failure to appear, failure to pay fine for violation of game fish rules. Bond was $2,500.
* Ronald Edward Waters Sr., 49, of Northeast 202nd Terrace, Williston, writ of bodily attachment, $200 purge.
* Benjamin David Gilland, 50, of Southeast 5th Street, Williston, violation of probation, driving while license suspended or revoked. No bond.
* Whaqui Harvey, 21, of Northeast 208th Terrace, Williston, violation of probation, possession of cocaine, no bond.
* Franklin Wiggins, 47, of Northeast 60th Street, Bronson, order to arrest/violation of conditions pre-trial. Bond $1,000.
* Robert Philip Milliron, 39, of Port Richey, failure to appear for driving while license suspended or revoked in Pinellas County. Bond $313.
* Jerry R. McKay, 26, of Riverside Drive, Yankeetown, failure to appear, petit theft out of Citrus County. Bond $4,500.
* Lindsey Renee Fowler-Briyan, 21, of Northwest 73rd Lane, Chiefland, scheme to defraud/organized fraud from state of Florida. Bond was $10,000.
* Kimberly Daniels, 27, of Pine Street, Bronson, violation of probation, resisting without violence from state of Florida. No bond.
* Christopher Spinelli, 39, of Beverly Hills, failure to appear, fraud, false statement to gain unemployment out of Citrus County.
* Richard Curtis Webb, 38, of Southeast Highway 41, Williston, failure to appear, driving while license suspended or revoked from Pinellas County.
* Carl Walter Colson, 48, of Northwest 172nd Place, Fanning Springs, Marion County warrant for contracting without a license. Bond $500.