The Levy County Sheriff's Office has announced the following arrests:
* Jodie M. Schultz, 24, of Inglis was arrested Dec. 7 for driving while under the influence of alcohol. She was released on her own recognizance (ROR).
* Leisa A. Thomas, 37, of Bronson was arrested Dec. 5 for uttering a forged instrument and grand theft. Bond $10,000.
* Susie A. Bennett, 52, of Chiefland was arrested Dec. 6 for larceny. ROR.
* William Zamundio, 24, of Davenport was arrested Dec. 5 on three warrants from Polk County, one each for false imprisonment, aggravated domestic stalking and domestic battery. Bond $75,000.
* Michael L. Maunder, 41, of Williston was arrested Dec. 3 for writ of bodily attachment. Purge $1,000.
* Jack D. Sullivan, 60, of Trenton was arrested Dec. 3 for possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. Bond $5,000.
* Ira C. Wright, 23, of Trenton, was arrested Dec. 1 driving while license suspended or revoked. Bond $1,500.
* Ruby Thomas, 39, of Bronson was arrested Dec. 1 for fraud - insufficient funds. Bond $226.
* Spencer Thompson, 25, of Williston was arrested Dec. 6 for domestic battery and tampering with a witness. Bond $6,000.
* Christopher James Jones, 26, of Chiefland was arrested Dec. 4 for domestic battery. Bond $5,000.
* Hewitt Watkins III of Williston was arrested Dec. 1 for domestic battery. Bond $2,500.
* Shirley Wiggins, 40, of Bronson was arrested on Citrus County warrants Dec. 5 for violation of probation (VOP). She had been placed on probation for driving while license suspended or revoked (DWLSR) and display of another's driver license. Bond $455.
* Brandy Zebley, 21, of Bronson was arrested Dec. 3 for failure to appear in court (FTA) VOP larceny and FTA change of plea on a larceny charge. No bond.
* Ralph A. Miller, 57, of Citra was arrested Dec. 4 for FTA DWLSR and FTA possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond $10,000.