People arrested by officers with the Levy County Sheriff's Office recently included the following individuals. Any person charge with a crime is presumed innocent until a court rules he or she is guilty.
* Matthew Goins, 16, of Chiefland was arrested Jan. 22 on two counts of burglary, one count of larceny and one count of petit theft. A juvenile who is charged with a felony in Florida can have his or her name published in the newspaper. Bond $90,000.
* Raymond Louis Frazier, 20, of Williston was arrested Jan. 25 for two counts of possession of cocaine and two counts of sale of cocaine within 1,000 feet of a school and driving while license suspended or revoked as a habitual traffic offender. Bond $66,000.
* Richard Squire Brock Jr., 23, of Trenton was arrested Jan. 22 for cultivation of marijuana, misdemeanor possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond $3,000.
* Jerry Lee Coffey, 38, of Williston was arrested Jan. 24 for writ of bodily attachment from Putnam County. Purge amount of $1,000.
* Nicholas James Russo, 28, of Williston was arrested Jan. 18 for writ of bodily attachment with a $750 purge.
* John Ryan, 53, homeless, was arrested Jan. 20 for trespass after warning at the IGA grocery store in Bronson. Pled guilty, adjudicated guilty. Time served (five days).
* Jonathan Ferrer, 16, of Bushnell was arrested Jan. 20 on the felony charge of aiding in an escape. He is accused of helping a Forestry Youth Camp inmate to escape. A juvenile who is charged with a felony in Florida can have his or her name published in the newspaper.
* John B. Scohy, 51, of Archer was arrested Jan. 18 for disorderly intoxication. Bond $1,000.
* Clarke Larkin Shealy, 44, of High Springs was arrested Jan. 19 for disorderly intoxication and resisting arrest without violence. Bond $2,500.
* Kenneth D. Mercer, 50, of Trenton was arrested Jan. 19 for disorderly intoxication and resisting arrest without violence. Bond $2,500.
* Charles Wressell, 45, of Bronson was arrested Jan. 21 for domestic violence. Bond $1,000.
* Robert B. Furr, 38, of Williston was arrested Jan. 24 on two counts of violation of a no contact order. Bond $15,000.
* Carolyn Ann Ruiz, 45, of Bronson was arrested Jan. 23 for domestic aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. She was released on her own recognizance.