- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Deputies with the Levy County Sheriff's Office and other officers recently arrested the following people. Suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
* Joseph Thomas Hodge, 22, Dunnellon, possession of ammunition by convicted felon, possession of RX drugs without prescription.
* Travis Scott Thorrington, 41, Bronson, theft of gas/attendant present, bond $1,000.
* Jeffrey Vernan Coleman Jr., 16, Gainesville, burglary of unoccupied dwelling, unarmed, assault, larceny, theft, bond $30,000.
* Joey Ray Mock Jr., 25, Gainesville, driving while license suspended or revoked, bond $2,500.
* Michael T. Morgan, 46, Fanning Springs, driving while license suspended or revoked, habitual, bond $5,000.
* Shannon Evelyn White, 31, Chiefland, writ of bodily attachment, bond $320.
* Robert W. Gardner III, 18, Chiefland, dealing in stolen property, ROR.
* Ronald A. Fisher Jr., 17, Chiefland, grand theft over $300.
* Kenneth David Drown, 16, Chiefland, aggravated assault with firearm.
* Norman Lockley Jr., 21, Archer, sale of controlled substance - cocaine, possession of controlled substance - cocaine, bond $100,000.
* Robert Allen Lusby, 50, Chiefland, issuing a worthless check, three counts; aggravated stalking, two counts, bond $60,000.
* Philip Scott Grant, 39, Old Town, possession of a controlled substance, sale of a controlled substance, bond $15,000.
* Tina Louise Lewis, 39, Chiefland, accumulation of junk debris, bond $143.
* Joshua Lee Roberts, 31, Inglis, pass forged /altered bill or promissory note, two counts, ROR.
* Ronald E. Spears, 40, Inglis, felony domestic battery, resisting officer without violence, bond $5,000.
* Jeffrey Walls, 23, Chiefland, aggravated domestic assault, bond $2,500.