The Levy County Sheriff's Office announced the following felony arrests:
* Alvin Edward Cloninger, 29, of Davenport, burglary if a structure. No bond.
* Michelle Ann Waskom, 37, of Williston, worthless check. Released on own recognizance.
* William Dray Harris, 19, of Gulf Hammock, battery. Released on own recognizance.
* Willie Leon Blunt, 48, of Williston, dealing in stolen property.
* Sonia J. Carter 48, of Archer, burglary of a structure, forgery or altering a bill or note and scheme to defraud. Bond $10,000.
If you subscribe to the newspaper, you receive FREE access to all the exclusive content of the web site! Simply register to receive uninterrupted access to our award-winning and in-depth local online content!
Renew Current or Past Subscription / Register for Online Subscription
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Williston Pioneer, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
New Subscription/30 Day Free Trial Account
If you are new to the award winning Williston Pioneer and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.
Create a limited access account. Register to participate in community forums, post on the community calendar, blog etc. This registration does not give you full access to read our award winning content, etc.
Williston Pioneer Sun News | firstname.lastname@example.org | 352-528-3343 37 South Main Street, Suite F, Williston, FL 32696 Office Hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday