- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Levy County Sheriff's Office announced the following felony arrests:
* Alvin Edward Cloninger, 29, of Davenport, burglary if a structure. No bond.
* Michelle Ann Waskom, 37, of Williston, worthless check. Released on own recognizance.
* William Dray Harris, 19, of Gulf Hammock, battery. Released on own recognizance.
* Willie Leon Blunt, 48, of Williston, dealing in stolen property.
* Sonia J. Carter 48, of Archer, burglary of a structure, forgery or altering a bill or note and scheme to defraud. Bond $10,000.
* Patrick Eugene Watson, 27, of Bell, forgery/uttering bank checks. Bond $4,500.
* Norman Lockley Jr., 21, of Archer, cocaine-possession with intent to sale and possession of a controlled substance without a prescription. No bond.
* Charlton L. Carter, 33, of Floral City, forgery/uttering bank checks. Bond $2,500.
* William Dean Bailey, 31, of Bronson, false imprisonment and tampering with victim. Bond $10,000.
Misdemeanor arrests included:
* Karen Renee Gonzales, 39, of Chiefland, VOP worthless check-five counts. No bond.
* Jessica L. Severson, 21, of Bronson, VOP no valid driver's license. No bond.
* Regina Rhonms, 42, of Trenton, contempt of court.
* Brandon Lee Hunter, 19, of Inglis, VOP possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia. No bond.
* John E. Ludlow, 46, of Archer, FTA possession of marijuana/less than 20 grams and FTA possession of paraphernalia. Bond $5,000.
* John Quincey Adams, 38, of Williston, VOP violation of injunction. Bond $250.
* James L. Roberts, 21, of East Point, VOP possession of marijuana and paraphernalia. No bond.
* Stephen M. Groo, 22, Chiefland, VOP battery. No bond.
* Paul O'Hara, 21, of Cross City, VOP petit theft. No bond.
* Pastor Godoy Rodriquez, 28, of Louisiana, no valid driver's license, no motor vehicle registration. Bond $1,000.
* Timothy Lavane Cobb, 35, Bronson, FTA trespassing, petit theft. Bond $10,000. Released on own recognizance.
* Darrick M. Cassels, 26, of Lochloosa, VOP battery.
* Jacinto Vasquez, 25, of Bronson, battery-domestic violence and battery. Bond $5,000.
* Fausto Dias Lupez, 38, of Otter Creek, domestic battery, VOP assault on firefighter (felony). No bond.
* Tyars K. Griffin, 28, of Williston, battery and petit theft.