- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Levy County Sheriff’s Office reports the following arrests:
• July 19, Pavel Beno, 48, Williston, four counts aggravated assault. Bond $100,000.
• July 14, James Virgill Boatwright Sr., 50, Chiefland resisting officer W/OV. Bond $550.
• July 15, Alex Hernandez, 44, Archer, VOP.
• July 16, Coleman Wesley Jordon, 34, Chiefland, warrant. Bond $50,000.
• July 14, Tammy Kerr, 40, Chiefland, DWLSR. Bond $1,000.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Williston Pioneer, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.