The Levy County Sheriff’s Office reports the following arrests from Jan. 6-13:
• Jan. 13, Eric Leonard Adams, 39, Inglis, kidnapping, battery.
• Jan. 8, Tammy D. Bell, 49, Cross City, passing/forging/altering bank bill, disorderly intoxication. Bond $1,500.
• Jan. 12, Arthur Paul Carrozza, 33, Bronson, battery.
• Jan. 12, Julian Michael Carrozza, 35, Bronson, battery.
• Jan. 12, Ira Colon Cribbs, 33, Williston, controlled substance W/O prescription, battery, three counts possession of drug equipment.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Williston Pioneer, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.