- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Levy County Sheriff’s Office reports the following arrests for the week ending Dec. 22:
• Dec. 17, Rodney Anderson, 47, Beryl, fraud. Bond $35,000.
• Dec. 21, Nancy Barton, 44, Chiefland, out of county warrant.
• Dec. 17, James Boling, 87, Chiefland, trespassing, expired DL. Bond $1,000.
• Dec. 19, Joseph William Brooks, 60, Williston, two counts VOP.
• Dec. 19, William Eugene Champlin, 47, Brooklin Sta, Mo., fraud. Bond $35,000.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Williston Pioneer, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.