- Special Sections
- Public Notices
A Bronson man who started to drive up to a residence where the Levy County Drug Task Force was executing a search warrant tried to flee from deputies, but was eventually caught and charged.
Chad Alexander Cumbo, 24, of Northeast 75th Street, Bronson, was charged with fleeing and eluding, driving while license suspended or revoked, violation of probation for possession of both cocaine and marijuana, with no bond on the latter two charges.
* Joshua C. Reed, 20, of Northwest 132nd Place, Chiefland, was charged with shooting into an occupied vehicle after an incident involving a truck and a car in Chiefland.
Two men were accused of various crimes after an incident involving a burglary in which the victim tried to stop the suspects.
* Richard W. Hall, 48, of Northwest 170th Street, Trenton, and Jeffrey L. Underwood, of the same street but a different address, were each accused of battery. Hall was charged with burglary of a structure and Underwood as principal in the first-degree burglary. The victim said she saw Hall leave her residence from a neighbor's house with a large pack of hot dogs, a large jar of mayonnaise, a large bag of grits and a 24-roll of toilet paper in a white garbage bag.
The victim was struck twice by a truck. The incident occurred in Fanning Springs on Northwest 90th Court.
* Billy Joe Patterson, 46, of Northeast 128th Terrace, Bronson, was accused of aggravated felony battery on the elderly after an incident on his property. Bond was set at $25,000.
* Daniel Fulladosa, 24, of Hathaway Avenue, Bronson, was charged with disorderly intoxication. Bond was set at $1,000.
* Hubert William Jarrell, 58, of Northeast 60th Avenue, Bronson, was charged with carrying a concealed firearm after an incident at the home of someone he reportedly had trouble with before. Bond was set at $2,500.
* Dennis Kevin Hilburn, 49, of Northeast 2nd Place, Williston, was charged with disorderly intoxication at the Oasis Tavern. Bond was set at $1,000.
* Dorcas F. Morris, 42, of Lowell, Mass., was charged with DUI after she almost hit a patrol car at the Oasis Tavern. Bond was set at $2,500.
* Nicholas Joseph Heide, 60, of Chattahoochee, was arrested on 10 warrants including larceny-theft of more than $300 and less than $5,000, crimes against a person $100 or more (2 counts), larceny petit theft (three counts), larceny over $300 and under $20,000 (2 counts), fraud and swindle to obtain property, larceny over $20,000 and under $100,000, and two counts of engaging in a contract business without a certificate. Total bond was $52,500.
* Jennifer Iola Lipford (Jerrells), 24, of Cross City, was arrested on local warrants for violation of probation for driving while license suspended or revoked, violation of probation resisting without violence, violation of probation, unlawful use of a driver's license, violation of probation for possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia. No bond.
* Willie Gilbert, 43, of Northeast 220th Avenue, Williston, was arrested on a Levy County warrant for failure to appear, larceny first offense.
* Christopher James Harrison, 24, of Northeast 123rd Court, Archer, was arrested on a Marion County warrant for violation of probation, grand theft.
* Carl Percell Dawson, 31, of Southwest 2nd Avenue, Chiefland, was arrested on a Levy County warrant for writ of bodily attachment. No bond.
* John Q. Adams, 39, of Northwest 2nd Avenue, Williston, was arrested on an Alachua County warrant for failure to appear, attached registration plate not assigned. Bond $250.
* Christen Leigh Jansen, 25, of Spring Hill, was arrested on a Levy County warrant for failure to appear, driving while license suspended or revoked.