- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Levy County Sheriff’s Office reports the following arrests:
• July 25, Valrize Latrice Bristol, 34, Bronson, domestic.
• July 25, Marcus Kevron Burch, 29, Lake City, criminal attempt to solicit, battery, grand theft. Bond $50,000.
• July 21, Demetrius Kenard Christia, 21, Williston, fraud, no valid DL, petit theft. Bond $11,500.
• July 27, Kristi Cooprider, 26, Inglis, two counts FTA. Bond $2,000.
• July 25, Raymond Standford Crouch, 42, Chiefland, out of county warrant.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Williston Pioneer, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.