The Levy County Sheriff’s Office reports the following arrests:
• July 5, Jonah Lee Arthur, 31, Bronson, three counts burglary, grand theft, damage to property, dealing in stolen property. Bond $152,500.
• June 30, Valrize Latrice Bristol, 34, Bronson, harassing in non-criminal proceeding. Bond $5,000.
• July 4, Justin Bryan, 29, Alachua, disorderly intoxication. Bond $1,000.
• July 4, Sean Bush, 30, Hernando, DWLS. Bond $2,500.
• July 2, William Edward Coggins Jr., 42, Inglis, two counts DWLS. Bond $5,500.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Williston Pioneer, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.