- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Levy County Sheriff’s Office reports the following arrests:
• May 25, Juanita Batten, Bronson, DUI
• May 20, Carolyn Berryhill, Gulf Hammock, false Medicaid claim, pay for Medicaid referral.
• May 20, Lori Cherbonneau, Williston, careless driving, DUI and damage property. Bond $250.
• May 25, Jeffery Neal Cherry, Bell, disorder intoxication in public place, battery. Bond $2,000.
• May 25, Todd Evan Davis, Archer, possession of cocaine, possession marijuana not more than 20 grams. Bond $6,000.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Williston Pioneer, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.