- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Levy County Sheriff’s Office reports the following arrests:
• May 5, Tonya Andrews, 39, Chiefland, petit theft. Bond $10,000.
• May 11, Ronald Allen Bouchard, 21, Williston, domestic battery by strangulation. Bond $100,000.
• May 5, Jeremiah Mitchell Branch, 32, Old Town, DWLSR, FTA. Bond $10,000.
• May 5, Keegan Campbell, 24, Gainesville, DWLS.
• May 7, Shelby Cooper, 19, Beverly Hills, disorderly intoxication. Bond $500.
• May 11, Jacques Days, 21, Jennings, possession of marijuana. Bond $500.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Williston Pioneer, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.