.....Advertisement.....
.....Advertisement.....

Letter to the editor

-A A +A
By The Staff

Dear Editor:

I would like to take this opportunity to say, “thank you,” to the Williston Fire Department.

On the night before Thanksgiving our business caught on fire. Some of the chemicals we use are highly flammable. The fire started in the chemical room and wasn’t called in for some time. When the fire department arrived they faced a towering inferno complete with explosions, intense heat and a 500 gallon propane tank 20 feet from the blaze.

We had two buildings; their courageous efforts saved one of the two buildings and the propane tank. Because one building was saved we were able to rebuild our business.

Thank you for your bravery and your tremendous efforts to save our building and our business. We would not be here today without you.

Al, Dave, Jennette, Ethan and Tim

Foss Foam Products