I would like to take this opportunity to say, “thank you,” to the Williston Fire Department.
On the night before Thanksgiving our business caught on fire. Some of the chemicals we use are highly flammable. The fire started in the chemical room and wasn’t called in for some time. When the fire department arrived they faced a towering inferno complete with explosions, intense heat and a 500 gallon propane tank 20 feet from the blaze.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Williston Pioneer, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.