- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Church goers at New Abundant Life Church at 131 N. Main St. had to leave the building around 11:19 a.m. June 25 after a fire erupted from a 75-foot extension cord.
When Williston firefighters arrived, light smoke was coming out the front door and was present throughout the building.
The extension cord was being used to power an electric saw.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Williston Pioneer, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Williston Pioneer and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.