- Special Sections
- Public Notices
People who were convicted of felonies in Levy County during the month of December are listed below:
* Tina Louise Butler, 40, of Williston, burglary.
* Brandi Jo Crouse, 27, of Fort White, larceny.
* Charity Joanna Duncan, 20, of Old Town, four counts of fraud-uttering a false bill or promissory note, and one count of larceny.
* Scott Richard Eldridge, 26, of Chiefland, burglary, aggravated battery, fraud swindle-obtain property worth less than $20,000, fraud-illegal use of credit cards.
* Barbara Diane Evans, 38, of Fanning Springs, larceny-third or subsequent conviction for petit theft.
* Clayton Ray Fletcher, 22, of Citra, fraud-uttering a false bill or promissory note and fraud-insufficient funds.
* Lani Rae Giovanetti, 31, of Ocala, five counts of forgery and five counts of fraud-uttering false bill or promissory note.
* John P. Jacobs, 50, Inglis, possession of a firearm by convicted felon.
* Edward Joseph Labretone, 38, of Inglis, driving while license revoked for being a habitual traffic offender.
* Wayne Lewis Martin, 26, criminal mischief with damage in excess of $1,000 and larceny.
* Colleen Jane McKenney, 25, of Bronson, two counts of forgery-altering bank bill or promissory note, two counts of fraud-uttering a forged instrument and one count of exploitation of the elderly.
* Brenda Lee Monroe, 35, of Chiefland, possession of cocaine and destruction of evidence.
* Christopher Wade Porter, 38, of Trenton, fleeing and attempting to elude a law enforcement officer at a high speed.
* David Ray Puckett, 41, of Williston, possession of a controlled substance without a prescription.
* Roy Darrell Robinbson, 24, of Morriston, obstructing justice by threatening or intimidating a witness, criminal mischief causing damage in excess of $1,000.
* Terrance A. Robinson, 45, of Chiefland, larceny.
* Abrahm Dealton Sanford, 32, of Williston, burglary and larceny.
* Michael David Santerfeit, 37, of Chiefland, larceny and dealing in stolen property.
* Ira A. Stoker, 44, of Tifton, Ohio, battery with two or more prior convictions.
* Tyler Nicholas Tolomeo, 19, of Morriston, burglary and larceny.
* Isidor Vigil, 22, of Bronson, introduction of contraband into a detention facility.
* Tina M. Watson, 25, of Bronson, possession of a counterfeited driver license, five counts of insurance fraud, five counts of fraud swindle-to obtain property and possession of a controlled substance without a prescription.
* Grant H. Weller, 40, of Dunnellon, possession of a controlled substance without a prescription.
* Brandy N. Zebley, 21, of Bronson, fraud-illegal use of credit cards and two counts of larceny.