- Special Sections
- Public Notices
There were 27 people convicted of felonies in Levy County from Feb. 1 through Feb. 29, according to records.
Following are the people and the crimes for which they were convicted:
* James Ausherman, 28, of Bronson, resisting arrest by using a vehicle to elude law enforcement officers.
* Ronald J. Barwick, 50, of Vidalia, Ga., producing methamphetamine and possession of illegal chemicals.
* Joseph Burnett, 46, of Cross City, burglary and grand theft.
* Gary M. Clark, 28, of Chiefland, driving while license suspended or revoked, third or subsequent conviction.
* Douglas G. Cole, 38, of Naples, possession of cocaine and resisting arrest by using a vehicle to elude law enforcement officers.
* Willie James Flanders, 28, two counts of sexual battery of a child younger than 18 years old.
* Dustin A. Frazier, 18, of Archer, burglary and larceny.
* David Allen Harris, 42, of an unrecorded address, felony battery resulting in great bodily injury.
* Richard Charles Hughes, 20, of Archer, three counts of burglary.
* James Walter Hunter, 21, of Inglis, seven counts of burglary.
* Allan Ray Jesk, 52, of Chiefland, battery on a person older than 65 years old.
* Ricky James Jones, 49, of Orlando, sexual assault on a child and fondling or exhibition by an adult on a minor.
* Robert Levi Keene, 17, of Archer three counts of burglary and three counts of larceny.
* Leon Michael Knight, 32, of Gainesville, possession of cocaine.
* James F. McIntosh, 24, of St. Petersburg, fleeing and attempting to elude law enforcement officers.
* Vicki Marie Moore, 26, of St. Augustine, possession of a controlled substance without a prescription.
* Kendale Lewis Oliver, 18, of Williston, aggravated battery.
* Laron Kentrel Robinson, 26, of Williston, possession of cocaine.
* Stephen T. Siddons, 21, of Chiefland, resisting arrest with violence.
* Jessie Studemire, 20, of Archer, robbery-home invasion.
* James Ray Suggs, 46, of Astatula, fraud-uttering a false bill or promissory note and larceny.
* Troy Don Sweat, 38, of Live Oak, larceny.
* Jeffrey Lewis Tyler, 43, of Bronson, possession of marijuana and producing marijuana.
* Patricia Head Wheeler, 35, of Williston, three counts of passing a forged or altered instrument, three counts of forgery of, or alteration of a public record, certificate, etc., and three counts of fraud-illegal use of credit cards.
* James Robert Whigham, 35, of Morriston, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and cruelty to animals.
* Sherman Milton Williams, 57, of Chiefland, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
* Randall L. Williford, 20, of Fruitland Park, escape and two counts of arson.