- Special Sections
- Public Notices
BRONSON - There were 21 people convicted of felonies in Levy County from March 1 through March 31, according to records.
Following are the people and the crimes for which they were convicted:
* Alfredo Aragon, 21, of Newberry, grand theft of a vehicle.
* Richard Blackshear, 24, of Newton, Ga., aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
* Keith A. Colson, 46, of Chiefland, fleeing and attempting to elude a law enforcement officer.
* Dennis Malone Daniels, 23, of Dunnellon, possession of cocaine.
* Leon Anthony Davis, 25, of Chiefland, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
* Troy Dilks, 26, of Williston, battery by a person detained in prison or jail.
* Jeremy Donte Donald, 21, of Williston, sale of cocaine within 1,000 feet of a church, destruction of evidence and felonious possession of marijuana.
* Courtney C. Harvey, 19, of Williston, sale of cocaine and two counts of possession of cocaine.
* Jeffrey Phillip Light, 21, of Archer, two counts of committing an unlawful sexual act with minors.
* Kayland J. Lucky, 28, of Orlando, fleeing and attempting to elude a law enforcement officer.
* Richard Allen McGraw Sr., 53, of Inglis, operating a vehicle while driver license revoked for being a habitual traffic offender.
* Jeffery Reshad Middleton, 24, of Williston, two counts of sales of cocaine, two counts of possession of cocaine, two counts of threatening a public servant, witness intimidation and resisting an officer with violence.
* Brandie Lynn Moon, 28, of Cross City, larceny.
* Vince M. Newsome, 24, of Chiefland, passing a forged or altered bill or promissory note, battery on an officer or firefighter.
* Joshua Kane Ohara, 24, of Trenton, robbery and larceny.
* Lorenzo Sims, 40, of Williston, two counts of operating a vehicle while driver license revoked for being a habitual traffic offender.
* Keith Allen Solano, 52, of Morriston, third or subsequent conviction for petit theft.
* Clifton Douglas Spivey, 25, of Cedar Key, possession of a controlled substance without a prescription and battery on an officer or firefighter.
* Joshua Dallis Thrombley, 23, of Trenton, two counts of sales of cocaine, two counts of possession of cocaine.
* Hewitt R. Watkins Jr., 48, of Williston, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and resisting arrest with violence.
* Linda Faye Watts, 41, of Trenton, purchase of cocaine.