- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The Williston Police Department reports the following arrests:
* Melissa Ann Ward, 36, of Ocala, and Winston Clyde Collins, 55, also of Ocala, were arrested after an altercation at a Williston motel. Ward allegedly chased Collins across the parking lot with a machete, and Collins allegedly threw a bottle at Ward, according to a report by officer Michael Bracaglia. Ward was charged with aggravated assault, a felony, while Collins was charged with throwing a deadly missile and criminal mischief. Collins was also arrested on a felony warrant out of Marion County for violation of probation for driving while license revoked.
* John Harvey Warren, 37, of Bradenton, was arrested on a warrant out of Manatee County for violation of probation for grand theft.
* Antonio Vincent Magliulo, 28, of Southeast 10th Street, Williston, was charged with possession of cannabis less than 20 grams and carrying a concealed weapon after he was seen allegedly purchasing the drugs in the 1100 block of East Noble Avenue. A search subsequently turned up a set of brass knuckles.
* David Ray Puckett, of Northeast 2nd Street, Williston, was charged with domestic battery after an incident at his home.
* German Almaraz Perez, 20, address unknown, was charged with aggravated battery after an incident on West Noble Avenue in which he allegedly threw and struck another man with a full beer can.